thermostable phytase feed enzyme
Definition of Unit
1 unit(U) of phytase equals to the amount of enzyme, which releases 1?mol of inorganic phosphorus from 5.0 mmol/L sodium phytate solution in 1 min at 37℃ and pH 5.5 .
1. Degrade phytate, release more organic phosphorus.
2. High dosage improves utilization of mineral(Ca2+Fe3+Zn2+Mn2+Na+K+), amino acid, energy etc.
3. Save inorganic phosphorus.
4. Suitable for practical pelleting temperature 80~90℃.
|Appearance||Light yellow granular|
|Enzyme Activity||5,000~20,000 U/g|
Tube test Comparation
Conditions: pH 5.5, Original Activity: 10951 U/g ,n=6
|Product||Temperature, ℃||Duration, min||Activity, U/g||Residual rate, %|
1. High temperature tolerance
2. Wide pH range
3. Non-coated for commercial product
4. Good flowability for easy mixture
Disadvantages of coated phytase
1. Decrease the surface between enzyme and substrate
2. Wax-like substance coat inhibit the release of enzyme, but the determined activity is high
3. Coated materials cost is high
4. Beads must be produced before coat
5. Poor release effect in gastrointestinal tract
|Recommend Dosage||60~100g/MT Complete Feed|
Shelf Life & Storage
25℃, 12 months, enzyme activity remain≥90%. Increase dosage after shelf life.
Store in a dry and cool place, avoid toxic and hazardous materials. Seal up bag after each use.
Granule :25 kg/bag, or as request.c
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!