Deinking Enzyme for Paper Making
Deinking enzyme is extracted from several special enzyme.
Yokozyme-DK13 could improve the de-inking ability remarkably, and reduce the alkali dosage by 10%-15%, obviously enhance pulp output and quality of pulps, as well as improve the pulp production performance
|1. Appearance: Tan to light yellow powder (Note that color does not affect or reflect activity.)|
2.Odor: Slight fermentation odor
3.Optimum pH: 7.0-9.0
5. Solubility: Miscible with water
6. Recommended dosage: 75-125g/ton (dry pulp)
|Brief Introduction:||Yokozyme-DK13 could improve the de-inking ability remarkably, and reduce the alkali dosage by 10%-15%, obviously enhance pulp output and quality of pulps, as well as improve the pulp production performance, which is significantly important in relieving the shortage of paper making resources, and lightening secondary pollution led by recycling of waste paper.|
|Packing:||1Kg/Foil Bag,10Bags/Carton or 25 Kg/Plastic Drum||Dosage||75-125g/ton (dry pulp)|
|Advantage:||1. Obviously increase the drainability of pulp, which could clean the paper machine cloth, decrease residual oilstain obviously, reduce cloth washing frequency, prolong the cloth service life, and accelerate the operation and runnability of paper machine. Create benefits for the enterprise.|
2. Remove the ink in pulp, improve the pulp quality, and enhance the competitiveness in the market.
3. Remove stickies in pulp, improve the pulp quality, and enhance the competitiveness in the market.
4. Use together with de-inking chemical agents,the product could improve the de-inking treatment ability remarkably, so as to enhance the economic and social benefits for the enterprise.
Please leave your message here! We will send detail technical info and quotation to you!